There seems to be about 21 episodes of her teaching about how to heal your soul wounds. She teaches that there are two keys to healing your soul. First, is the blood of Jesus and second is the resurrection power (dunamis power) we all have in us when we accept Christ. Many times we pray the blood of Jesus over us, we ask forgiveness and then we forget to pray the resurrection power to heal our soul of the sin wound or trauma. This teaching is new to me. Maybe you have been living it, but I have not been able to fully comprehend this until this week. I've listened and prayed her prayers for 5 episodes. I am loving my "Snow Day" that I have time to spend with Jesus to get my soul healed.
I don't want to walk around easily offended by comments people say. I'll give two examples. Last Saturday, the hubs and I were at SAMS. We ran into a sweet couple and their new 6 week old baby. We haven't seen them in a least a year. The new dad says "Oh we found this little guy in the parking lot, so we thought we would bring him in and let him hang out with us." I know I should not have been offended, but the comment hurt. Oh, how I would love to find a stray baby (instead of a stray dog)!! It probably didn't help that we parked by a car that was running, with a car seat in the back seat and a blanket over the car seat so you couldn't see if a baby was in the seat. (SERIOUSLY!!!) Second, being a teacher we have a few adopted kids in our school. It's amazingly not that uncommon. A teacher made a comment about a child behavior then ended it with "well, she is adopted!" I was like "Oh no you didn't just say that!" like I'm trying to adopt here!! Can you please think before you speak!!! When I brought it to my teacher friend's attention she quickly apologized. With all this being said... I don't want to be the person everyone avoids because it's awkward being around me or that I'm so easily offended that I'm no fun. I know that I need to be healed of my soul wounds. If you are interested in the Healing of your soul videos I found them on YouTube and search Katie Souza Healing.
This week I found "joy" in knowing I have some wonderful co-workers that helped me out. I found "joy" in getting some well needed soul healing and some new tools to use in continuing my journey toward healing.
Enjoy!
Virginia
No comments:
Post a Comment