So I've been casting my care on the Lord a lot lately. Especially, with the trails of last week. I felt like I was put through the furnace and came out char-broiled!
I get emails from Patricia Kings Ministries and she gives a free video once in a while. This week it was about the secret to healing and provision. Katie Souza talked about wholeness of soul. It was a NOW word for me! I was so heart sick over my explosive behavior with one child in my room. What caused this breaking point? Souza talks about how the Lord wants us to prosper and be in good health in every area of our lives. The key to this, according to 3 John 1:2 is "as your soul prospers". The Lord showed Souza that He wants to make our soul -mind, will, emotions, passions, desires - whole and aligned with Him. She states that the root of your problems or issues may be an issue of the soul. It was a wonderful episode and I highly recommend you go to xpministries.com and search for "Soul Decrees". After listening and praying the prayer with Souza and King at the end, my week as been incredibly different. Is that same child "pushing all my buttons"? Yes! But, I see him the way Jesus sees him instead of through the eyes of "Virginia". I have been able to breath and not "explode" into something unrecognizable. Another cool thing I found this week...I anointed my doorway with oil at the beginning of the year and again in October. On Monday, when I was hanging some heart streamers from my door the oil cross was still there with a bead of oil on the end. For me, this was confirmation that the Lord hears my cry for help! For all those who have been praying, I have felt the prayers and the sadness has lifted. I am planning on getting the book by Katie Souza "Soul Decrees". I encourage you to check out the video on the website. I included the link at the bottom of the post.
I am tired of being physically sick, emotionally drained, beat down and not seeing the miracles I have been praying for so diligently for many years. I had a stirring in my soul that this could be an answer to healing those "soul hurts".
This week I have found joy in knowing God hears my heart cry and that there is hope for this broken heart.
(another Pinterest find)
www.xpministries.com
Virginia

No comments:
Post a Comment