Monday, June 2, 2014

Who am I? Why one more blog?

I'm a first grade teacher and have been for 10 years. I taught kindergarten before that. I LOVE teaching! I'm a girl who doesn't talk much (I don't really like to) I would much rather text, write or listen! Many don't think I have anything to say. Well I'm a thinker so it takes me some time to process information before I can give my opinion.

 
I have lots to say but I don't feel like people really listen. So I keep my opinion to myself unless I think I can open up someone  to a new idea!
So this blog is mostly just for friends and family to know what is going on with us. I have a wonderful husband! HE is amazing! The LOVE of my life.
 

 
My next post will be about our upcoming events as a family! So stayed tuned.
 
Virginia
 


No comments:

Post a Comment