Our church family surprised us on Mother's Day and blessed us with encouraging words and gifts to help us with our nursery and video. We feel so blessed to be apart of this family of believers who care so much about us. It brought the whole "adoption" concept to heart for us. This group of people have adopted us as part of their family and they welcome this child that God has created for us and our family. I can not thank our church family enough for helping, loving and encouraging us through this journey to adopt!
I do not plan on placing our lives on Facebook right now. So I am creating this blog for those who care about us and want to know what is going on. This will help with the unanswered questions because we are too embarrassed to ask or we don't want to hurt feelings. This way you can log in and see what is going on. Please feel free to comment as well. Encouraging words are so powerful! I just ask that if you have something negative to comment you approach me and discuss it in private. I will do the same for you.
Here is a glimpse of our nursery! Thank you Dwelling Place Family for helping us! I can't wait for you to meet our baby. I can't wait for us to meet our baby!! Thank you for walking hand in hand on this journey with us!
Please pray for our birth mom. That she chooses life and takes care of herself while she is pregnant. Please pray for the health of our baby. Pray that all the finances we will need to pay lawyer fees will be available. We thank you and covet your prayers.
In the midst of grief....there is joy to be found,
Virginia
No comments:
Post a Comment